1. When you provide your phone number and opt-in to Mayvenn’ text message marketing program from 31694, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional, contest, complete optional surveys and personalized marketing text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages (e.g., cart reminders) from Mayvenn, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Message & Data rates may apply.
2. As a Mayvenn customer, you may opt in to receive recurring, purchase and order messages from 34696 that may be sent using automated dialing technology from Mayvenn to the provided mobile number. By opting in, you agree to receive recurring messages and the frequency depends on the number of issues or transactions. You understand that you don’t need to opt in to receive messages to make a purchase. 34696 is also used for Customer Service Chat. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Message & Data rates may apply.
3. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code 31694 to stop marketing messages or 34696 to stop transactional messages. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
4. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance (marketing: 31694, transactional: 34696), or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
5. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Messaging frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. (Applies to 31694 and 34696).